Sunday, June 14, 2009

the BIG surprise


the first of last week my husband told me that he had a big surprise for me on friday. so all that week he kept building me up for this surprise. come friday we had bad storms and there was one time where he told me that we just couldn't go because of the rain. then within an hour the skies cleared and plans were back on. he told me that when i walked outside and saw what was in the driveway my jaw would drop. so i got ready and was waiting around for robert to get home. he pulled up and honked, i walked outside and saw a corvette sitting in our drive way. yes, my jaw dropped, my first thoughts were, is this mine? did he buy this for me? then reality hit me and i remembered i had kids and this car had no back seats. so come to find out, robert knows this guy who owned the car and told robert to take it and have fun. we went back in time about 10 years. we felt like we were in school again. we went to eat, then just drove around town. we had a great time. and just like cinderella, my corvette turned back into a chevy avalanche. robert said that it would be something that i would never forget, and he was exactly right. i love my husband!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment