Tuesday, May 12, 2009

disadvantages of not having mom around

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY #8

i know i shouldn't always get upset when things don't work out my way, in the back of my mind i know that there are certain reasons why things don't happen the way i would like for them to. but isn't it just in our human nature to get upset? anyway, today is mine and robert's 8 year anniversary, and he wants to go to little rock and have a nice dinner at this resturaunt we found that has a nice romantic setting and has great food. but i am not having any luck finding a baby sitter. and it just makes me sit back and realize, if i lived near my mom still, she would be there for me in a heart beat. yea, i guess we could go on a different day, but it just seems more like its an anniversary dinner if you actually go on your anniversary, verses if you wait a couple days, it just seems like another usual dinner at a resturant. oh well, we will see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment